UMTv2 / UMTPro
Added Support for following functions:
– Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
– Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Format FS
– Format FS (Advance)
– IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
– Backup NVRAM
– Restore NVRAM
– Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
– Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
– Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
– Remove Lcoks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
– Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
– SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
– Added Support for Helio X20 (MT6797)
Added Support for Following Devices:
– Griffe T7
– Vox Fortis
– Vox Steel
– Hot 8 (X650C)
– K9 Smart Grand
– X1 Selfie
– M8 Plus
– My Star X
– B2 Plus
– Camon iSky3 (KB3)
– IN1 Pro
– Spark Power 2 (LC8)
Some Minor Improvements
Special Thanks to:
– Gsm Solution King
– Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not litsed here.
– User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
– For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
– For new secured devices, you may need to seleft AUTH and/or Preloader.
– Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.