UMTv2 / UMT Pro
– Read Info
– Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
– Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Format FS
– Format FS (Advance)
– IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
– Backup NVRAM
– Restore NVRAM
– Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
– Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
– Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
– Remove Locks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
– Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
– SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
– Added Support for Helio X20 (MT6797)
– Oppo/Realme Safe Factory Reset in META Mode
– Added Disable Auth to disable SLA/DAA
– Added Mi Account Reset
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair
– NVRAM/NVDATA Format
– META Reboot for SLA Enabled Devices
– MTK One Click Function Added
– Crash Preloader Added
– Added More Options in MTK One Click
– Added Bootloader Unlock / Relock
– Added RPMB Read/Write –NEW!!!
MTK One Click
– No need to select any model.
– No need to select any DA/preloader.
– Simply tick required options and execute.
Updated DAA/SBA/SLA Bypass Method:
– MT6833 (Dimensity 700 5G)
– MT6853 (Dimensity 720 5G)
Added RPMB Read/Write
Added Vivo IMEI/MEID/Serial Repair
Added Permanent Bootloader Unlock (Redmi6/6A)
Updated Bootloader Unlock/Relock Functions
– Should be faster and more reliable now
Updated SLA/DAA Auth Bypass
– Now no need of UsbDk, libusb0 is good enough
– Please remove UsbDk and Install filter driver from software
Updated MTK One Click functions
– Format FS should now use another method automatically if normal method failed
– Reset FRP improved to work more better
– Added second method for Vivo Factory Reset
Updated Flash Function
– Flashing should work more stable now
– Fixed issue with cust partition flashing on Xiaomi Devices
Fixed Crash Preloader Bug in last version
MTK One Click supports most phones regardless of Brand and Model
– Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not listed here.
– User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
– For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
– For new secured devices, use Disable Auth, and select Preloader.
– Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.