– Read Info
– Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
– Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Format FS
– Format FS (Advance)
– IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
– Backup NVRAM
– Restore NVRAM
– Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
– Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
– Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
– Remove Lcoks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
– Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
– SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
– Added Support for Helio X20 (MT6797)
– Oppo/Realme Safe Factory Reset in META Mode – New!!!
– i2 Lite
– Titanic T-2
– O2 Pro
Updated Oppo MTK Meta Format
– Method 1 for all phones till January 2021 Patch (may work on later too)
– Method 2 for all phones with UFS memory, if Method 1 failed
Updated META Mode Operations
Special thanks to:
– Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not litsed here.
– User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
– For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
– For new secured devices, you may need to select AUTH and/or Preloader.
– Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.